Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tortured.....

During the weekend,i was brought to a Sichuan Resturant.
I ordered a fish, Tofu and Bull Frog.
The resturant had different degrees of spiciness and i ordered the mild one, and of course, the mild one was super spicy!!!
I was sweating as i ate, forcing myself. My mouth was numb and i was not able to taste anything at all( It was too spicy... )

Especially this fish.... Can u see the chili?
After that torturing dinner,i went to have another round of torture, FOOT MASSAGE!!!
It was one china mei mei helped me with the massage and as usual, she had a hard time because of my big body and huge feet.

It was foot massage as well as a bit of body massage as well. HEHE =)





After that foot massage, i went back home and had a comfortable sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment